Mentorship program: self management of the artist and approach to the international scene
We offer two different programs, dedicated to artists and professional: a complete 12 months program and a intensive worksop program of a week end.
COMPLETE PROGRAM (12 MONTHS)
This is a complete one-to-one program of 12 months, aimed to boost the career of the artist/group/professional interested in learning.
It includes a “theoretic part” and an “In-site” training, as well as support material (databases, promotional material, bibliography,..) provided by the organization. Added value to the project is given by the participation of partners based in different countries of the world that play a relevant role in their own country for the cultural and music industry development.
The theoretic part is a 12 months course, structured with one-to-one monthly class sections where the artist, supported by the mentor, will experiment and learn about how to approach the international scene, how to experience the music markets events and platforms, how to promote itself and its work at best, how to build his own working team, how to break the European, North American and South American Market.
Lessons will be dedicated to expand the knowledge of the participant about the music industry and the self-management, scheduled with a monthly meeting that will happen on Skype or by person and will leave time for a A&Q moment.
These activities will introduce the artist to a better knowledge of:
- what self-management and self-representation is,
- what being a professional artist requires,
- how to access to the international scene and how to address specific markets
- why representation and presence in the events matters
The program will talk about:
- “how to present yourself at best”: self -marketing and online presence
- online presence matter: the corporate identity
- organize and promote your presence at the music markets
- how to engage the public and create a fan base that will never leave you
- the differences between agency, manager, producer and why you need all of them
- structuring a team around you for the development of your project
- the relationship with the public and the professionals around you: proactivity, positivity, empathy
- how to break the European market
- how to break the North American Market
- Royalties collection and how to avoid money dispersion
- logistics and travels: how to control your budget before and during the tour
- Live performance opportunities: festivals and contacts
- Digital distribution
- Q&A moment
The intensive program takes place in 2 days with the formula 1°day class + night jam session + 2° day class and gives a complete overview of what happens in the music market and what you need to approach and develop your career as professional in it.
Contact us for more information: Valentina Zanelli | email@example.com